Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Fedora 26 Repos missing mysql_fdw - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Fedora 26 Repos missing mysql_fdw
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Casey,

[Back from vacation]

On Fri, 2017-08-11 at 15:01 +0200, Casey Link wrote:

> Just upgraded to Fedora 26 and am reconfiguring my dev machine.
>
> The mysql_fdw_96 package seems to be missing from the repository.
>
> Is that intentional? What's the proper way to install that fdw extension in
> Fedora 26?

Sorry about that. Mass build script missed this package because of a missing
BR. Just built the package and pushed the repo. They will be available in next
hour.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz