Re: postgres.h location? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Scott Frankel
Subject Re: postgres.h location?
Date
List pgsql-general
Default now installs all headers ... with v8.0 of postgres, right?

New to postgres (and db's for that matter) I just downloaded the
tarball for postgres-7.4.5.  Invoking the make install-all-headers
cmd did indeed produce the servers subdir under include.

Unfortunately, my attempts to build PyGreSQL still return a
crudjillion error msgs.  But that's a matter for another list ;)

Thanks for the feedback -
Scott