[PERFORM] vacuum analyze affecting query performance - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From rverghese
Subject [PERFORM] vacuum analyze affecting query performance
Date
List pgsql-performance
We are on Postgres 9.5, and have been running a daily vacuum analyze on the
entire database since 8.2
The data has grown exponentially since, and we are seeing that queries are
now being significantly affected while the vacuum analyze runs. The query
database is a Slony slave.
So the question is, is this typical behavior and should we still be running
a daily vacuum analyze on the database?

Thanks!
RV