Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Beta 1 packages not available for Fedora - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Beta 1 packages not available for Fedora
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Bruno,

On Tue, 2017-05-23 at 07:42 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> When Beta 1 was released the testing snapshots for Fedora disappeared, but
> the Beta 1 packages did not take their place. The repo info files exist,
> but there are currently no rpms in:
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/testing/10/fedora/fedora-25-x86
> _64/

Sorry about that, it is because of the new build system and I failed to fix the
sync script. Pushed the packages, to master repo, they will sync to main repo
in 30 mins.

Thanks for the report.

Regards,
--