Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Johan Fredriksson
Subject Re: [PERFORM] Slow query with 3 table joins
Date
List pgsql-performance
tis 2017-04-25 klockan 23:19 -0400 skrev Alessandro Ferrucci:
> After about 40 inutes the slow query finally finished and the result
> of the EXPLAIN plan can be found here:
>

> https://explain.depesz.com/s/BX22
>

> Thanks,
> Alessandro Ferrucci

I'm not so familiar with the index implementetion in Postgres, but I
don't think it is very efficient to index a text-field. It also loooks a
bit strange that a id-field has the datatype "text" rather than integer
or varchar.

        / Eskil