Re: Just as an FYI We are up solid now on pgsql libpq version - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Just as an FYI We are up solid now on pgsql libpq version
Date
List pgsql-odbc
"Dave Page" <dpage@vale-housing.co.uk> writes:
> From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
>> Seems like it's about time to consider sticking the new version into
>> Fedora.  I can't use a CVS pull for that, though; I have to have a
>> traceable tarball.  Are you planning to make a release soon?

> Do you have any deadlines to work to?

Yeah, I'd like it in place before the end of October.  After that,
I'd probably have to negotiate to get it into Fedora Core 5.

(I'm hoping PG 8.1 is done, or at least RC status, by the end of the
month too...)

            regards, tom lane