Re: Is this pgbouncer configuration suitable for a productionenvironment with hundreds of databases? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Lisandro
Subject Re: Is this pgbouncer configuration suitable for a productionenvironment with hundreds of databases?
Date
In response to Re: Is this pgbouncer configuration suitable for aproduction environment with hundreds of databases?  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
Thank you very much David for your quick reply, I understand better now.

For now, I'll let default_pool_size=2 and I guess I will have to monitor the
total number of databases and adjust configuration when needed, in order to
avoid reaching the postgres max_connection limit.

I think I can play a bit with some pgbouncer configuration directives, like
pool_size (per database), server_idle_timeout, server_connect_timeout and
idle_transaction_timeout.

Thanks for the help!
Regards,
Lisandro.