Re: Logical replication existing data copy - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Banck
Subject Re: Logical replication existing data copy
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Am Freitag, den 24.03.2017, 14:57 -0400 schrieb Peter Eisentraut:
> On 3/24/17 05:22, Michael Banck wrote:
> > However, replication also seems to not work, I'm using the following
> > script right now:
>
> The problem is that your publication does not include any tables.

Oops, of course. That part must've got lost in a copy-paste or when I
tried to dig further why the CREATE SUBSCRIPTION segfaulted, sorry for
the noise.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Projektleiter / Senior Berater

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach