Re: [ADMIN] Re: Question on installing pgadmin4 1.2 - htmlminconflict with django. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [ADMIN] Re: Question on installing pgadmin4 1.2 - htmlminconflict with django.
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi Alex,

On Wed, 2017-02-22 at 21:05 +0000, Williams, Alex wrote:
> Thanks, that worked!

You are welcome.

> I was concerned about losing my setup connections but they are still there
> after installing 1.2.

They are kept under ~/.pgadmin directory, so no issues.

> By removing django-htmlmin, it also uninstalled pgadmin4 1.1 (lost the
> exact dependencies of what was removed, as I did a yum list installed
> right after and couldn't scroll back enough to copy/paste here.)

<snip>

It probably removed all Python related dependencies of pgadmin4, but as you
reinstalled 1.2, they are installed again. Hopefully this will be the last
breakage.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz