Re: should I worry? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: should I worry?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
ohp@pyrenet.fr writes:
> I've tried it and got those logs:

BTW, is that a complete list of the NOTICEs you got?  I'd expect to see
exactly two "ignoring" messages for each "converting" message, and it's
a bit worrisome that that's not what you seem to have.

Another thing that's strange is that some of the messages reference
auto-generated trigger names instead of constraint names:

Nov  4 16:02:26 sun postgres[12505]: [227-1] NOTICE:  ignoring incomplete foreign-key trigger group for constraint
"RI_ConstraintTrigger_28974035"on table

Nov  4 16:02:26 sun postgres[12505]: [227-2]  "perso_competences"

That's fairly unhelpful since it makes it harder to match up the
messages, but I didn't see any such cases when I was testing the patch
here.

Would it be possible for you to send me (off-list) all of the CREATE
CONSTRAINT TRIGGER commands appearing in the dump?  I don't need to
see anything else, but I'm curious to look at those.