Re: relation "pg_user" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: relation "pg_user" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-bugs
"Rick Roman" <rick@cotse.net> writes:
>> You'll need to re-initdb after installing the latest
>> RPMs (postgresql 7.4.7-3.FC3.1, not sure which selinux-policy-targeted
>> is current).

> It looks like 7.4.7 is what's currently in distribution on up2date,

Dunno what your up2date tool is looking at, but 7.4.7-3.FC3.1 was
pushed to the Fedora download servers on 22-Feb.  Look for instance at
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/3/i386/

Personally I use "yum" not up2date to track Fedora 3 package updates.
I am not sure that anyone is maintaining an up2date feed for Fedora.

            regards, tom lane