Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Source RPM's or spec files - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] Source RPM's or spec files
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Wed, 2017-01-18 at 15:33 +0000, David Andruczyk wrote:
> Where are the .src.rpm's ?

They are here:

https://yum.postgresql.org/srpm-packages.php
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/srpms/

>  I need to repackage an older version of postGIS in order to facilitate an
> easier upgrade path from postgresql 9.2 to 9.6 but without the .src.rpm or a
> recent spec file it will be extremely difficult to build a package that is
> "clean".

Right.

> The spec file within the postgis source tarball is extremely out of date (for
> version 1.2.0),  so what do you use for generating the current RPM's
> available on your repository?

Spec files are here:

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgrpms.git

Please let us know if you need more help.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz

Attachment