Re: Problem in installation of PostgreSQL 7.0.2 - Mailing list pgsql-ports

From Pete Forman
Subject Re: Problem in installation of PostgreSQL 7.0.2
Date
List pgsql-ports
[PostgreSQL 7.0.2, NT, Cygwin 1.1.4]

I presume that you have cygipc 1.07 and copied in tcp.h.

You also need Jason Tishler's (revised) patch posted on this list on
2000-09-26.

The file /usr/include/cygwin/cygwin_dll.h needs to be updated.  I got
mine from <http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/snapshots/cygwin-src-20000
918.tar.bz2/winsup/cygwin/include/cygwin/cygwin_dll.h>.  That is
probably the cause of your immediate problem.

If you don't have an /etc/passwd, then you should run mkpasswd.  See
the Cygwin docs.
--
Pete Forman                 -./\.- Disclaimer: This post is originated
Western Geophysical           -./\.-  by myself and does not represent