[INTERFACES] to design database (spatial data and non spatial data - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From theobard
Subject [INTERFACES] to design database (spatial data and non spatial data
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
hi,

i am kajyambere theobard from rwanda country,
now i have  any problem for design spatial database of schools where i need
to connect my database with internet in order to access it on website.

now i am wondering myself how create the website of my database for schools?
which softwares are used in that process?

your partnership is verry interested for me

thanks