Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] pgadmin4 on Centos 6 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] pgadmin4 on Centos 6
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

On Fri, 2016-12-09 at 10:48 -0500, Steven Hirsch wrote:

> I found a blog posting that seems to suggest this is possible.

Which post is this? We can ask that guy to build the dependencies :P

>  However,
> even after enabling EPEL and the official postgresql repo, the install
> fails with complaints about a large number of Python packages for which
> appropriate versions cannot be located:

Unfortunately, I did not have any time and intention to build the prerequisites
on RHEL 6, as I'm not sure it is worth the effort. I wish I could see the
numbers of how many people would like to run pgadmin4 on RHEL 6...

Anyway, it is not rocket science, I can give a try next week.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Attachment