Re: PgAdmin4 STILL not usable when installed from RPMs on Fedora linux - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: PgAdmin4 STILL not usable when installed from RPMs on Fedora linux
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Tue, 2016-11-29 at 10:42 +0100, Peter Juhasz wrote:
> I've removed the previous pgadmin4-* packages then installed the new
> ones.

That is not enough -- can you please also delete the directories that I
mentioned here?

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1479206529.4684.18.camel%40gunduz.org

That error comes when these dirs are not removed. The previous packages were
broken, and we need to get rid of all old stuff prior to installing new ones.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ