Re: pgadmin4-1.1 when in pgdg repo? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: pgadmin4-1.1 when in pgdg repo?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Fri, 2016-11-11 at 15:30 -0700, StanC wrote:
> I tried 1.1 out.

Thanks for testing. We did not "announce" the packages yet, which means WIP. ;)

For the records, the package name also changed. Please wait until we finish
working on them :)

>  Before installing I removed all traces of previous pgadmin4 web and desktop.

Right, that is a must, as I and Dave changed *a lot* in the packages since
yesterday.

> It initially would not launch because the desktop file still pointed to
> 1.0. Easy to fix to point to 1.1.

Already done in the version that will go out today.

> It still fails to launch.
>
> And, now the web app does not work.

> Possibly some simple init thing I didn't do, but clearly does not work
> out of the box, doing a clean yum install from pgdg.

That is also *now* intentional, and we'll leave the web app to the hands of
users (at least for 1.1)

Thanks again!

Regards,

--