Re: Extracting SQL from logs in a usable format - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: Extracting SQL from logs in a usable format
Date
List pgsql-general
Le 21 déc. 2009 à 15:24, Chris Ernst a écrit :
> Ouch!  You're right.  And that's would be a deal killer for me.  About
> 90% of the traffic is prepared queries that are run over and over with
> different parameters.

The driver project and code are now there it seems:
  http://frihjul.net/pgsql
  http://github.com/noss/pgsql/tree

Maybe you could ask the author about supporting the extended protocol, a quick browsing tonight shows me
prepare/executesupport. I'm sure if improvements in the pgsql driver would translate to improvements in the tsung
supportof it, but it should be about it.

Regards,
--
dim