Re: Learning to hack Postgres - Keeping track of ctids - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Emrul
Subject Re: Learning to hack Postgres - Keeping track of ctids
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I suspect you're right. I've looked at the code and it will be very difficult
(especially if I want to do it as an extension rather than patching
Postgres) and with all the stuff I'd need to do to make it work you're also
right that it probably won't improve upon just using primary key Ids.

I've scrapped any further exploration; too hard and no real benefit.