Re: Problems with Postgis-geometries under Windows 7 64 Bit - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Christian H. Bruhn
Subject Re: Problems with Postgis-geometries under Windows 7 64 Bit
Date
List pgadmin-support
am Mittwoch, 7. August 2013 um 09:59 schrieb Dinesh Kumar:

> I have just done a quick test case with the given steps, but i am not able
> to reproduce the case in Cent OS6.0. In CentOS 6, i am getting all the 16
> non null grid values and 2 null values. Would you mind to share the

Yes I think its only a problem under Windows 7 (64 Bit). I tried it
with Ubuntu 12.10 and also Windows XP, but there was no problem. I
also made also a complete new installation in a new VM with Windows 7
and there I have the same error.

> query/steps what you have performed in pgAdmin.

Nothing special. Just show the data or made a simple "SELECT * FROM
plz;"

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/j7zv.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/9vzx.png/

Christian