Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: building PgAdmin3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From zeray87
Subject Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: building PgAdmin3
Date
Re: Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: building PgAdmin3  (Yury Zhuravlev <u.zhuravlev@postgrespro.ru>)
Re: Windows 7, Visual Studio 2010: building PgAdmin3  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hello guys,
This is my first ever post and here goes my apology for being newbie.

I have been able to build PgAdmin3  after several days of hassle on building
PgAdmin3 using build-wxmsw.bat.

Now i am trying to build PgAdmin3 using Visual Studio 2010. unfortunately,
the following error appears:
Error    1    error MSB4175: The task factory "XamlTaskFactory" could not be
loaded from the assembly "Microsoft.Build.Tasks.v4.0". Unable to create Xaml
task.  File not found: C:\pgbuild\pgadmin3-jinfroster\pgAdmin3.xml.
C:\pgbuild\pgadmin3-jinfroster\pgAdmin3.targets    45    6    pgAdmin3

I am desperately waiting for your help.Best Regards,
Zeray