Re: "gmake check" fails with 8.1.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: "gmake check" fails with 8.1.1
Date
Re: "gmake check" fails with 8.1.1
List pgsql-general
"Karl O. Pinc" <kop@meme.com> writes:
> I don't believe it's just the 'make check' case.  Plpgsql is not
> in template1 after installation.

It's not supposed to be --- at least, not unless you install it there
manually.

Please note also that this is not a generic breakage.  What you need to
be asking is what in your particular environment is causing this failure.
I'm inclined to guess that it's specific to "make check"'s temporary
installation.  Have you tried "make installcheck" to run against a
non-temp installation?

            regards, tom lane