New and unified 9.5 spec file is in git - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject New and unified 9.5 spec file is in git
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

After various attempts to make RHEL 5 happy, I pushed unified
PostgreSQL 9.5 spec file to git, which is supposed to work for all
distros.

The spec file also adds plpython3 subpackage (on supported distros),
including patches from Fedora for Python 3.5 tests (on supported
distros), adds dtrace support (on supported distros), and some cosmetic
cleanup.

I'm about to push packages to repo. I tested them, hopefully I did not
miss anything :-)

If anyone could take a look at it, it would be awesome.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Attachment