Re: PGCon 2016 call for papers - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ioseph Kim
Subject Re: PGCon 2016 call for papers
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello,
I want to speak a proposal on PGCon 2016.
Currently I wrote only title of contents.
Main title is "PostgreSQL in Korea".

That proposal contains
*  Short history of PostgreSQL in Korea (status of korean user group
and theses works)*  kt (korea telecom) report (for PostgreSQL)*  ToDo in Korea (of korean user group)

What can I do for next step?

2016-01-03 (일), 16:58 -0500, Dan Langille: