Re: PostGIS / PgRouting - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: PostGIS / PgRouting
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Regina,

On Sun, 2016-01-10 at 22:05 -0500, Paragon Corporation wrote:

> Any plans to upgrade this to 2.2.1?

Just did it. I found a spec file error that prevented the build. Pushed
updates to 9.5 repos.

> 2) I was hoping to find pgRouting available but didn't see it, though
> the CGAL package is present
> 3) Similarly postgis_sfcgal is also not available.

See the previous email to this list -- the boost issue blocks both of
these.

> On a somewhat related issue.  Someone put in a ticket in our tracker
> about having trouble installing PostGIS for Oracle Linux.
> Not sure if this is packaging or just user error.  Seems like it
> might be a packaging bug.
>
> https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/3423

We don't have separate packages for RHEL/CentOS/OS/SL :-) So, if it
works on RHEL 6, it should work on OL. That said, I think the OP needs
to update to GeOS 3.5.0, which is available in the repo.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Attachment