Re: What about a small PGDay.AU edition in december? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Brett Mc Bride
Subject Re: What about a small PGDay.AU edition in december?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,
I'm keen to attend this event - don't see a lot of PG action down here in Melbourne. (CC to Melbourne pug mailing list,
althoughI'm not sure whether there are any subscribers or not).

Brett McBride, Analyst/Programmer
Deakin University Waterfront Australia.

Important Notice: The contents of this email transmission, including any attachments, are intended solely for the named
addresseeand are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents and any attachments is
expresslyprohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and any attachments from your
systemimmediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.
Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-advocacy-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-advocacy-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Gabriele Bartolini
Sent: Wednesday, 4 November 2009 11:04 PM
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy List
Subject: [pgsql-advocacy] What about a small PGDay.AU edition in december?

Hi guys,

   I will be back in Australia in December for vacation. Anyone down
under willing to organise a one-day PostgreSQL Day in Melbourne,
preferably before Christmas? We could hire the State Library of
Victoria in the CBD. Even a morning event is fine. I know the
time-frame is short, but I guess it is worth trying. Rob, are you in?
Anyone else interested?

Thanks,
Gabriele