Accessing SQL that has been executed behind the interface - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Wizz
Subject Accessing SQL that has been executed behind the interface
Date
Re: Accessing SQL that has been executed behind the interface  (Melvin Davidson <melvin6925@yahoo.com>)
List pgadmin-support
How can I access the SQL that executes when I alter my tables with the
pgAdmin interface.
For instance, if I add a column, without a doubt, there was a "ALTER TABLE
tablename ADD COLUMN column name int;" executed in the background. How do I
get to it?
I need to make a bunch of changes to a database and then have those changes
in the form of SQL so I can pass it on to a colleague, who will execute it
on an identical database.
Thank you!