Re: How to Import rpm signature - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: How to Import rpm signature
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Mattie,

On Wed, 2015-10-07 at 19:51 +0000, Mattie McKnight wrote:
> I need help with the following note in the documentation:

Can you please point me which doc is this? This is a bit outdated, we
don't have CURRENT_MAINTAINER file anymore.

Still:

> Many of the RPMs are signed with the PGP key of the package builder.
> Directories contain a CURRENT_MAINTAINER file which includes the
> name/email of the package builder and link to their PGP key. You
> might want to import the signature before you'll install the RPM:
> rpm -import http://link/to/the/pgp/key
>
> I did a direct download from this location:
> http://yum.postgresql.org/9.3/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/repoview/
>
> What is the correct format for importing the key - I found this
> example in the documentation:
> rpm --import http://mirror.centos.org/centos/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-6

rpm --import http://yum.postgresql.org/RPM-GPG-KEY-PGDG-94

(We have one unique key for all releases, the version number is there
for historical reasons).

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ