Re: Multi processor server overloads occationally with system process while running postgresql-9.4 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From ajaykbs
Subject Re: Multi processor server overloads occationally with system process while running postgresql-9.4
Date
List pgsql-performance
I have checked the transparent huge pages and zone reclaim mode and those are
already disabled.

As a trial and error method, I have reduced the shared buffer size from
8500MB to 3000MB.
The CPU i/o wait is icreased a little. But the periodical over load has not
occurred afterwards. (3 days passed without such situation). I shall report
further developments.
  Thank you all for the great help.