Re: pgsql-95 repo in rsync - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: pgsql-95 repo in rsync
Date
List pgsql-general

Hi,

On Mon, 2015-09-21 at 12:46 +0000, Kjetil Nygård wrote:

> 1. rsync
> Would it be possible to have PostgreSQL 9.5 in the rsync-repo?

Emailed PostgreSQL.org sysadmins, and I'll let you know when that is
done.

> 2. yum repo for Fedora 23
> Is it possible to have fedora 23-repo for PostgreSQL? Especially 9.4
> and 9.5.
>    *** Is there anything I can do, to help with this?

We don't provide repos for alpha/beta Fedora releases. Sorry about
that. You can check back when F23 is stable. Still, you can build your
own RPMs using the guide here:

http://people.planetpostgresql.org/devrim/index.php?/archives/44-How-To
-Build-Your-Own-PostgreSQL-and-related-software-RPMs-on
-CentOSRHELFedora.html

I believe you can use Fedora 22 stuff on Fedora 23, too.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ