Re: pgsql: Fix namespace handling in xpath function - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From martipamies
Subject Re: pgsql: Fix namespace handling in xpath function
Date
List pgsql-committers
Hi Ali,

I have seen that you are the one who fix that Xpath Issue. Great work and
congratulations.

Although, I've the following issue: I have a requirement to run my
applications on a 9.4.1 PostgreSQL server, and it uses Xpaht. Though I was
aware of namesapces bug, I have some workaround, but now, new right
behaviour enter in conflict with  it.

Is there any way to run PostgreSQL 9.4.1 with previous Xpaht namespace
behaviour?

Greetings,
Martí