Re: Unknown winsock error 10061 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Wojciech Strzałka
Subject Re: Unknown winsock error 10061
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Here ( http://www.codelabs.pl/_varia/pg.zip ) is detailed info from my machine (PostgreSQL 8.3.6, compiled by Visual
C++build 1400):
 - detailed log file with several memory attach problems - process activity log file (created by Process Monitor from
SysInternals)- dll's loaded by postgres.exe (snapshot only)
 Maybe by comparing log entries you will be able to tell smth.
 Still there is not much info in the pg log file (my config file in package).
 Removing plugin_debugger.dll didn't helped.

--
Pozdrowienia,Wojciech Strzałka