Re: Sudden connection and load average spikes with postgresql 9.3 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From eudald_v
Subject Re: Sudden connection and load average spikes with postgresql 9.3
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello guys!

I finally got rid of it.
It looks that at the end it was all due to transparent_hugepages values.

I disabled them and cpu spikes disappeared. I am sorry cause it's something
I usually disable on postgresql servers, but I forgot to do so on this one
and never thought about it.

Thanks a lot for all your helpful messages!

Eudald