Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Unicode escapes in E'...' strings Author: Marko Kreen - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Unicode escapes in E'...' strings Author: Marko Kreen
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marko Kreen <markokr@gmail.com> writes:
> Anyway, now I attached a patch, where I filled the section but without
> referring it from anywhere.  The rules itself are now equal.  Is that OK?

Well, you also have to track the state changes (BEGIN).

In comparing the scanners I realized I'd forgotten to sync psql myself
when I was fooling around with the plpgsql scanner :-(.  So mea culpa
as well ...

Fixed and applied.