Re: Inicio postgresql centos 5 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Subject Re: Inicio postgresql centos 5
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

Just used Google translate to read your message. It seems you have both
OS supplied PostgreSQL packages and community RPMs. The ideal way is:

* yum remove postgresql*8.1*
* yum reinstall postgresql94-server postgresql94-contrib postgresql94

Regards, Devrim

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ