Re: How to reduce writing on disk ? (90 gb on pgsql_tmp) - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From ben.play
Subject Re: How to reduce writing on disk ? (90 gb on pgsql_tmp)
Date
List pgsql-performance
Of course ! I'm an idiot ...

Thank you a lot !

A question : is it possible with Postgres to change the temp_tablespace only
for a session  (or page) ?
I have a cron which takes a lot of memory. I would like to say to PostGreSql
to use this temp_tablespace only on this command and not affect my user
experience.

Thank you a lot :)