problem regarding box2d function - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From ofezzaz
Subject problem regarding box2d function
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,

I'm not sure if i should create a new topic for this but i did not find
anything about this so here it is.

I 've loaded a script that contains the structure of the database but when i
try to execute the SQL request i have some errors.

I've loaded a picture so you can see what i wrote and what is the error.

My question is about the box2d function, i don't understand the error and
what i'm supposed to do to make it right.
If you want the whole script i can also givie it to you.

Thank your for your help.
<http://postgresql.nabble.com/file/n5853169/probl%C3%A8me_3_pgAdmin.png>