Re: Decreasing the data loss after failover - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From sinasaharkhiz
Subject Re: Decreasing the data loss after failover
Date
List pgsql-admin
Thanks for your answer.
This will not work for my situation. Because the hard disk of my server is
failed and the only data I got are the wal files transferred to my backup
server and I can only perform my recovery process with base backup and wal
files stored by barman.
PS: I'm trying to use a specific archive_timeout (less than 15 minutes) to
see how that will affect the backup size.

Sina