Re: Server Status window displays nothing - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Adam Dingle
Subject Re: Server Status window displays nothing
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 1:19 AM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
On Sun, May 3, 2015 at 8:27 PM, Adam Dingle <adam@medovina.org> wrote:
I'm running pgAdmin built from git master on Ubuntu 15.04 with wxWidgets 3.0.2.

When I open the Server Status window on any Postgres server, it displays no information at all: the Prepared Transactions, Locks, Activity and Logfile areas are completely empty.

Is this window known not to work?  Or might I be doing something wrong?
Did you find anything in the log file?

Ashesh,

I just set my log level in the pgAdmin options dialog to "Errors, Notices, SQL", then opened the Server Status window on a server.  The log shows a bunch of SQL queries, but doesn't report any errors or other relevant messages.

Can anyone else confirm that the Server Status window is working for them?

adam