Re: pgAgent issue on redhat 6.5 for newbie - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: pgAgent issue on redhat 6.5 for newbie
Date
List pgsql-admin
Hi,

http://yum.postgresql.org has pgagent RPMs. It is easier than compiling from source.

Regards, Devrim

On September 13, 2015 8:19:52 PM GMT+03:00, koff10 <koff10@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I'm looking for the whole steps for pgAgent installation on linux redhat 6.5
Tutoriel do exist but too short for newbies.

I followed this steps
1) I downloaded pgAgent-3.40-sources.tar.gz

2) tar -xvzf pgAgent-3.40-sources.tar.gz

3) cd pgAgent-3.40-sources

4) cmake .

so i got error

CMake Error at cmake/FindWX.cmake:267 (MESSAGE):
The selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.8, debug: no,
static: yes,
unicode: yes, modules: base) is not available.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:80 (FIND_PACKAGE)

Thanks lot for help
koff