Re: autovacuum worker running amok - and me too ;) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wambacher
Subject Re: autovacuum worker running amok - and me too ;)
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

in my first post you can see all params:

maintenance_work_mem = 64MB and two workers. i configured my system to the
absolutely minimum (  got 24 GB real  memory) and the problem was still
there.

Last night i rebuilt one index (122GB Size) and just in this minutes i
started a manual "analyze verbose planet_osm_ways" to see whats happening.
this will need some hours.

Regards
walter