Why "vacuum_freeze_min_age" parameter has context as "USER" ? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From sudalai
Subject Why "vacuum_freeze_min_age" parameter has context as "USER" ?
Date
List pgsql-novice
Hi,

     Can you please tell me what is the purpose of providing  * USER*
context to *vacuum_freeze_min_age* parameter.
I guess vacuum process only going to use it.  so if i changed
*vacuum_freeze_min_age* and issue VACCUM command on a session. Will postgres
VACCUM process takes the changes i made on the session? ...
Is any way to ensure that vacuum command takes  vacuum_freeze_min_age from
session...

Thanks in advance ...
Regards,
Sudalai.