Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From David G Johnston
Subject Re: SSL Certificates in Windows 7 & Postgres 9.3
Date
List pgsql-general
harpagornis wrote
> I understand all of that, about certificates.  I only included all of the
> pg_env.bat file for completeness.  You understand that I am trying to
> connect to the database by using just psql?

Yes, and are doing so with non-default locations for pretty much everything.

Given that I've never actually done this myself I am only of limited
helpfulness.  Mostly I'm trying to point out things that seem strange/wrong
in hopes that you or someone else will have an ah-ha! moment.

I'm also a few years removed from Windows deployment at this point...

Have you confirmed that everything you have works without SSL?  At this
point you've thrown so much stuff at us that its hard to tell exactly what
you have going on.  If you can play with a clean system and make use of
standard/default configurations you can at least get something provably
working then figure out how to set it up in a custom arrangement.

David J.