Re: Call for press contacts - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Call for press contacts
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

> If you are a Regional Contact, please verify that you will be doing
> the PostgreSQL 9.4 release next week and that you will have a
> translation into your country's language.

Do we have to use the official text for regional announcement? I
sometimes think that is it too technical oriented, and translating an
English text does not sound good in Turkish. This year we have some
press contacts, and I'd like to send them a less technical, more
marketing oriented text.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ