Re: BUG #11990: Installation of OPM - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From David G Johnston
Subject Re: BUG #11990: Installation of OPM
Date
List pgsql-bugs
bricklen wrote
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 12:52 PM, <

> santiagocfc@

> > wrote:
>

>> I installed OPM, I log in, I see the local server and its services.
>> However,
>> when I click to any service generates the error.
>>
>> Please, I searched like crazy and can not find solution.
>>

> Hi, this is not a PostgreSQL bug. You should try asking about your issue
> at
> the OPM's web site. Please see http://opm.io/#contact

Yes, though I'll add that no matter where this is posted there is too little
information provided.  There appear to be at least 3 separate pieces that
integrate here so just saying "I installed opm" is too vague to be useful.

Confirm that you have a running PostgreSQL cluster as well as a working
Nagios installation.  Indicate that you followed the provided install
instructions and that you got the correct results.

David J.