Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From harpagornis
Subject Re: SSL Certificates in Postgres 9.3 and Windows 7
Date
List pgsql-general
As suggested, I changed the data folder permissions from Read Only to allow
Read / Write (I was already logged in as Administrator),  but the errors are
the same.

If I remove the SSL-related lines in pg_hba.conf and postgresql.conf, and
use the following lines instead in pg_hba.conf, I am able to connect to the
database using PgAdminIII:

But, even then, after doing that, and setting ssl=off in postgresql.conf,
when I run the command prompt and execute "postgres -D ." in the data
folder, I get these errors in the command prompt console:

With that, there are no entries in the postgres log file.