Re: Vacum Analyze problem - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From
Subject Re: Vacum Analyze problem
Date
List pgsql-performance
> On 9/4/07, rafael@akyasociados.com.ar <rafael@akyasociados.com.ar>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone:
>>
>>    I wanted to ask you about how the VACUUM ANALYZE works. is it
>>    possible
>> that something can happen in order to reset its effects forcing to
>> execute the VACUUM ANALYZE comand again?
>

> Yes, lots of modifications (INSERT,UPDATE,DELETE) to the table in
> question.
>
> Regards
>
> MP

I knew that in the long run the VACUUM ANALYZE comand has to be executed
again. My question is if something can happen over night and cause the need
of a new VACUUM ANALYZE (regenerating indexes or other thing related with
performance).

Thanks for your reply.

Rafael