Re: pgsql: Rework the pg_statistic_ext catalog - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Rework the pg_statistic_ext catalog
Date
List pgsql-committers
Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> OK, it seems the buildfarm is getting green again. I'm not sure why I'm
> seeing the failure in 011_crash_recovery.pl, while the buildfarm does
> not. Perhaps my environment is borked in some way? Not sure.

I see that Coelho's two bleeding-edge-clang animals are reporting that
failure too.  Normally I'd just ignore those two; they break pretty
regularly.  Maybe you're using an almost-bleeding-edge clang?

            regards, tom lane