Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL 7.4 documentation packaging - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Fwd: PostgreSQL 7.4 documentation packaging
Date
List pgsql-docs
> Am Dienstag, 20. April 2004 00:18 schrieb Josh Berkus:
>> Just got this request from Mark Recht, who maintains an RPM package library
>> at www.pkgsrc.org.

> pkgsrc is a NetBSD package library, not an RPM library.  We do have a target
> to "compile" the documentation, which is how the documentation is built in
> the first place.  I don't know what "standard" there is about that.

I think what he was actually asking for was to provide a relatively
simple way (like a configure option) of installing the HTML docs into
a different directory from the plaintext docs.  It didn't sound like an
unreasonable request ...

            regards, tom lane