[Fwd: [pgsql-packagers] Upcoming back-branch releases] - Mailing list pgsql-translators

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject [Fwd: [pgsql-packagers] Upcoming back-branch releases]
Date
List pgsql-translators
Have translations ready by Sunday.
The PG core team has agreed that it's about time to push out new minor
releases, since work has finished on repairing the known issues around
9.3's multixact code.  We will push 9.4beta2 along with minor updates
for all the back branches.  Note that this will be the last release for
the 8.4.x series.  There are no security patches scheduled to be applied,
just regular bug fixes.  So, while it's not urgent that you be ready to
ship promptly when the announcement is made, we'd urge you to get at
least the 9.3 branch out ASAP, since some of the fixes there are for
potential-data-loss issues.

Our plan is to wrap this coming Monday, July 21, for announcement
Thursday 7/24.  Is there anybody for whom this is very bad timing?